Saturday 29 December 2007

Once I was feeling bored and lonely (there is little to do in Sanaa for the one who does not like to waste time on the swimming pool side of an international hotel), I decided to have a stop to take a picture of the new great mosque under construction. The great mosque was built on the first century of islam in the center of the old city. A child took the opportunity to stand on the picture. So this is a picture turned to the future. Another day, I did the same from another side of the work, from the side of the presidential palace, under the rain. A policeman ran out of a car. I just showed him the picture on the camera and I could leave. Was this a picture turned to the future ? Yes it was due to the building to come. Currently, there is a urban bridge just on the same road facing the mosque.

No comments: